Herrick Trail Hike!
November 16 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join CVRLT director, Mike Cunningham, on Herrick Trail hike to Ten Mile Hill on the historic and picturesque Appalachian Trail!
- Approximately 500 feet of elevation gain with three good viewpoints.
- Hike will be an estimated 3.2 miles total.
- Bring snacks, water and rain gear.
- Sorry, no dogs for this hike.
- Monsoon or icy roads cancels.
Meeting Time and Place:
9:30 am at the parking lot for Wimisink Preserve, just south of the intersection of Rt 55 and rt 39 in Sherman, CT. Carpool to limited parking for Herrick Trail.
Questions & RSVP:
Call Mike Cunningham at 203-748-7233 between 7 pm and 9 pm or email him email@example.com.
ALL HIKES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
For more detailed information on each hike, visit: